At ITCC, we produce our steel conduit by first rolling our own tubing from high-grade mild steel strips then by welding it and finally by hot dip galvanizing it, using our very own Zinc-Tech process that combines Zinc, a conversion of the coat and an organic coating. The inside of the conduit is made of a corrosion resistant lubricating coating to ensure an easier wire pulling.
- An outstanding performance.
- A far superior finish and product appearance.
- Increased tensile and yield for a stronger product.
- Easy wire pulling
- Better fabrication properties: cutting, bending, and welding
- Shielding magnetic field.